Monday, April 06, 2009

SCOOP - TDL

With 138 hands dealt, there were 902 people left (half) and I was 48th in chips. I had drawn in 25% of the hands and won 45%, and won 69% of showdown hands and seven hands without a showdown.

Then the downward spiral began.

With nothing to fight with over the next 51 hands I played nine (which basically equates to a hand for every orbit) and won not a single one.

This is what it looks like to go card dead at high blinds.

150/300 blinds
Dealt to JackJoker [2d Ad 3d 4d 8h]
This was the last hand I won in the tournament and had 20,980 chips and led my table by a 3-to-1 margin over the next biggest stack. Someone later replaced a bust-out and had about 25k.
Dealt to JackJoker [7d 9c Qd Qh 5c]

200/400 blinds
Dealt to JackJoker [4s Qc 9d 6h Kd]
Dealt to JackJoker [2h Ts 9c 7h 8s]
Dealt to JackJoker [3s Jh Js 9d 2d]
Dealt to JackJoker [Ah As Qd Ts 9s]
Dealt to JackJoker [2s 6h Qh 7h 2d]
I called a raise here and drew twice and folded before the last draw against a pat hand. Questionable all the way wound including my fold when I had a 4 and had seen another 4.
Dealt to JackJoker [7d 2h 4h 5s 8d]
Raised got one caller and he drew one so I put him on a nut draw and broke the 8. We checked the first, he bet and I called the second, and I called a bet on the end when I hit a 9. He had 86. Questionable break but I think he chases me down here.
Dealt to JackJoker [2d Ts Th 5d Kc]
Dealt to JackJoker [9d Ah Td Ad Kd]
Dealt to JackJoker [5h Tc 7h 4d Kc]
Dealt to JackJoker [6c Td 9c 4d As]
Dealt to JackJoker [Jd Kd 9s 9c 8s]
Dealt to JackJoker [7s Ad 2h 5s 8d]
I raised and got one caller and drew to the nuts in position. We both drew one on the end and he checked and I wound up with 2457 – 2. I bluffed and he called with a 97.
Dealt to JackJoker [9h 9c 3c 8c 6d]
Dealt to JackJoker [6c 5d As 3h 4c]
I folded first in. If I knew what the next 30 hands would look like I may have acted differently.
Dealt to JackJoker [3c 8h Ts Ac Ad]

250/500 blinds
Dealt to JackJoker [Qd 4c 7c 3s Jd]
3-bet before it got to me – no chance to even steal.
Dealt to JackJoker [Jh Td 3s Qc 7s]
Dealt to JackJoker [3s Tc Jc 9c 4h]
Dealt to JackJoker [Ah Kh 8c Jd 8s]
Dealt to JackJoker [Jh Kd Th Qs 7d]
Dealt to JackJoker [9c 7s Td 5d 8h]
Dealt to JackJoker [5s 6d 6s 5d Tc]
Dealt to JackJoker [2d 4h 7s Ks Ah]
Flat called a raise and BB called and drew one. Picked up another AK, BB bet me and the raiser called and BB stood pat. I hit Q8, BB bet and original raiser raised and I folded.
Dealt to JackJoker [Jh Ks As Kd Qs]
Dealt to JackJoker [Jd Qc 5c 8h Kc]
Dealt to JackJoker [9h 4c Ad 7d 8s]
Dealt to JackJoker [Ah 3c 6s Qs 7c]
Dealt to JackJoker [6d Jh 6h Kc Kh]
Dealt to JackJoker [Td 9h 4d Js 8h]
Dealt to JackJoker [5c 7s Kc Js 6c]
Dealt to JackJoker [4h 4c 7h Ks Ah]
Dealt to JackJoker [3c 6s 6h 5s 2c]
9730 when this hand came up. I raised first-in and was RR, I capped it because RR was a short stack with 1-1/2 more bets). We both drew 2 then 1 then 1 and I wound up with a pair of 3s vs. a jack.
Dealt to JackJoker [As Td 6d Jd 4h]
Dealt to JackJoker [Ah 7s Js Qs Jd]
Dealt to JackJoker [Jc 7d Kd Tc 6h]

300/600 blinds
Dealt to JackJoker [Qh 3c 4h 8s Kd]
Raise in front or I might have tried stealing with this one.
Dealt to JackJoker [Ad 9d 9h 4s 6s]
Dealt to JackJoker [Qs Kh 7h Jc Qc]
Dealt to JackJoker [As 5d Ac Jd 8d]
Dealt to JackJoker [3h 8d 9h Td Ts]
Dealt to JackJoker [9s Qs 8c Qh 4c]
Dealt to JackJoker [7d Jc 9h Jh 5s]
Dealt to JackJoker [5h 5s As Jc Tc]
Dealt to JackJoker [7c Qs 3h Qd 4c]
Dealt to JackJoker [Td Th 2s 6s Kh]
Dealt to JackJoker [7s 3h 2s Qc 7c]
I three bet this one and was called by a one-draw. I checked behind after bricking and he checked and I drew two again and bricked. I checked, be bet, and I folded. I would have stuck it all in with this draw but once I got through two draws with no betting and no hand there was nothing else to do.
Dealt to JackJoker [As Jd 2c Qh 6c]
Dealt to JackJoker [4h 9c 2h As 6d]
Dealt to JackJoker [9d 4h Kc 8d Ac]
Dealt to JackJoker [As 2s 4d Jd 8h]
With the BB coming on the next hand I decided to just try and get it in with this hand since I had about six big blinds. I bricked off the first draw then pulled a 9 on the second draw with him drawing one in position. I stood pat and he stood pat behind – with the nuts. This was the same guy I had all-in earlier and doubled him up. Awesome.

No comments: