Wednesday, August 30, 2006

GPT Fall 2006 Kicks Off This Sunday - 2pm

Hold'em this Sunday, $10 buy-in with $5 re-buys for the first three levels at 1000 or less, and one $5 add-on (30 minute levels). Same structure for the TOC and points as last season.

A few other things:

1) If you haven't played with us the rumors are true: free beer at my house (if you are of age).

2) I am on driveway 3.0 - my car can't be on it so neither can yours this week. We cannot repeat the HU hold'em fiasco when had the whole cul-de sac filled with cars because my next door neighbor is former Special Forces, and the next time Hank left my house late at night (no comments from the peanut gallery) my neighbor almost shot him (if you don't believe me just ask him. Hank, not the neighbor, who may shoot you).

If you can carpool awesome (you're staying for the cash game when you bust anyway, douche). If not, please park at the END of my street (12th lane). There is a nice grassy spot at the end of the street with nothing but signs (all of which hopefully survive this season).

3) As Hank's follow-up email indicated, we need to confirm emails. If you are new, or returning and haven't done it yet, send an email to gainesvillepokertour@yahoo.com with your name, nickname, and cell # (cell # optional). In the future we won't be using blast e-mails but rather our 2006 list. If you've already done this no need to repeat it (in fact, please don't) - Hank insisted on the blast this time. In the future your effort will be rewarded.

4) I'm not sure where "3" hold'em events came from rather than 2 but we'll see. The Player's Committee continues to shape the schedule. But it will be easier to make more tourneys if you didn't like weekday events.

5) Phil is the only Frenchman I ever liked, and he drinks bourbon, so we need a different DD.

Blicka blicka.

No comments: